…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
What’s in this for you?
- Cutting edge technology - AI, IOT, Data Science...
- Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
- Work with highly regarded global brands
The position will be responsible for developing new software solutions across back-end and front-end with a focus on Angular, micro-services, .NET Core, Docker and Kubernetes.
Here’s what it will take:
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience and a solid understanding of the Microsoft Stack
- .NET Core 2.x (C#, ASP.NET)
- Entity Framework
- RESTful APIs
- Angular 4+
- SOLID Principles
- Visual Studio 2015/2017+
- Cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure
- EF Core
- Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices
- Docker containers, Kubernetes (desirable)
- Agile Methodologies
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
A full Position Description is available post application.