What’s in this for you?
- Autonomous role that straddles the strategic and hands-on aspects of marketing.
- Opportunity to be part of a privately-owned business that looks after its people well.
- A rare organisational culture hallmarked by trust, honesty, passion and accountability.
An importer, distributor and marketer of premium European major appliances; the brands represented by this company are associated with elegance, utility and unsurpassed quality. Wholesaling nationally to a raft of reputable retailers and into the Food Service and Biomedical industries; the business has a clear vision to be the natural choice in premium appliances here in Australia. The marketing function therefore plays a pivotal role in achieving this vision in the way it can improve consumer knowledge and engagement with the brand stable. A maternity leave (12 month) contract presents as an enticing opportunity for a broad generalist Marketer with digital flair to join the team. Even more enticing is the fact that the business is receptive to a part-time working arrangement of 30 hours over four or five days. Of course, a full-time arrangement remains on offer too.
What will you do in an average week?
- Strategically plan and execute all marketing activity spanning branding, communication, advertising, PR, digital, social media, sponsorship and events. This will include sourcing and advertising opportunities across above- and below-the-line channels through to managing the production of marketing collateral and organising photo shoots.
- Be the first point of contact for all customers, suppliers and key partners relating to marketing queries and opportunities to further develop brand awareness.
- Conduct market research to analyse trends/opportunities and formulate recommendations and ideas.
- Create content for and monitor digital platforms such as the website, social media and SEO.
Here’s what it will take:
- Like-for-like experience in a generalist marketing role where you have contributed to AND executed the marketing strategy across a variety of channels including radio, TV, press, print advertising, social media/digital. You might be a Senior Marketing Co-ordinator ready for your next step or a more seasoned Marketer looking for a more flexible working arrangement.
- We will consider a variety of industry backgrounds.
- Demonstrable experience and strength in digital marketing methodology and execution.
- You LOVE to cook/bake and create in the kitchen!
- You will need to be prepared to be hands-on as well as able to strategically plan and formulate ideas.
- Energetic, self-motivated, hard-working and decisive.
- Able to work either full-time or part-time (30 hours) over four or five days.
If this sounds like the style of opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…I’m keen to talk. Please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.