What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to merge your passion for tools and customer service sales with your career goals
- Enjoy going to work every day – be surrounded by mentors and people who love the trade!
- Ideal time to join this trusted retailer - buzzing location!
…is proven to be number one in tools. This highly admired retailer are tackling their market opponents “head-on” with exceptional ‘on brand ‘ and quality of range and advice. Their results are huge and tracking well above their competitors and a continuing, national store roll out strategy. Success like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at every level of the business. An outstanding opportunity now presents for a Senior Sales team member to join this action packed customer centric location in Taren Point.
What will you do in an average week
- Be accountable for driving sales, merchandising, inventory and exceptional customer service
- Use your inbred love for customer engagement combined with your strengths in sales to service your customers that will see you ‘retain them for life’
- Be a ‘jack of all trades’ and challenge yourself outside of your capabilities
- Be a valued brand ambassador and one of the key “faces” for the store.
- You are a talented retail sales person - Exprience in tools/hardware, not essential.
- A proven background in delivering some of the market's best customer service and personalised experiences. You are the person who always knows your customers by name, what they like and interests they have
- A natural influencer, motivator and "hands on" operator
- A drive for sales with an upbeat and genuine approach and a natural ability to engage
- Well-honed operational skills across inventory, merchandising, and achieving budgets
- A practical nature where you can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. In short, hard work is part of your DNA
- You are motivated by career growth and are in it for the long haul!
If this is the next step you have been looking for…apply now before you miss out. Alternatively please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 to find out more.