What’s in this for you?
- The brand and marketing strategies are yours to write/re-launch. This is your opportunity to expand your career and showcase your natural talents.
- To be a part of a global, publicly-listed business with a strong local heritage – the culture and people are ‘real.’
- Make a difference to a business with a National Distribution network that has an appetite for change; ‘just because we did, doesn’t mean we should continue to do so.’
- Further develop the brand identity and own the brand DNA; put your mark on it!
- Report directly to a dynamic and ‘down to earth’ executive who’s in the business of ‘making things happen.’
- Earn an attractive senior salary and enjoy the benefits of onsite parking and easy access to an inner-west location.
In a highly competitive product category, this Australian wholesale distributor is one to watch. Part of a large publicly-listed group they continue to take on their market opponents with their continued and dedicated focus on product development, innovation and global sourcing right across their portfolio of products in their core categories. Their affiliation with some of the world’s largest manufacturers has underpinned their position as an industry leader in their field and their national distribution network has ensured prompt and reliable delivery Australia wide. Their vision for growth is supported and sustained by exceptional leadership from within and they are now poised and excited to embrace the appointment of a Group Marketing Manager to join the team.
What will you do?
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be given the scope and be fully empowered to develop and deliver a strategic marketing plan vision for the business and for the multiple brands within.
- You will take overall operational accountability for all marketing channels, from branding to product innovation, digital strategies and analytics, right through to tactical campaigns that align with the overall strategy.
- Leading and creating a culture of excellence, naturally part of your remit will be a ROI focus, continually measuring and managing marketing performance to optimise strong financial results.
- You will lead the collaboration process between Product Managers and your small Marketing team, where ‘partnering’ to drive cultural change and process improvement will be paramount to the financial and brand success.
- Work to influence and foster a ‘change’ culture through authentic, genuine, uncluttered communication, where forging strategic alliances both internally and externally will support the delivery of Marketing success.
Here’s what it will take:
- You are currently in a Senior Marketing Manager role with a career that ideally reflects true depth of experience in a multi-faceted wholesale/distribution/B2B business. This could be wholesale, trade reseller and/or FMCG (or related).
- Proven ability to work ‘in’ and ‘on’ a business portfolio to drive and deliver change in Marketing and brand centric ‘go to market’ strategies. i.e. Re-launch if you need to, but ensure it resonates at every level.
- You may not be a digital expert, but you are all over modern marketing methods and keep abreast of the latest digital and eCommerce enterprises.
- You have proven ability to drive accountability through your team and develop the competency and capability of your people through effective and open leadership and influencing techniques.
This is a unique career opportunity for the business to strengthen their customer connection through the trade reseller channels with you leading the brand and marketing proposition.
Please call Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for a strictly confidential chat.