What’s in this for you?
- The opportunity to take your leadership expertise to a whole new level. This is a pinnacle leadership role in the retail trade industry
- Empowerment to lead from the front, work cross-functionally, influence and really make things happen
- The freedom to inject new business strategies & plans to ensure continued success & brand growth
This retailer is shaking things up in a highly competitive market segment with an expansion and rejuvenation program that is winning customers’ hearts and minds. Achieving exceptional sales growth, this business is keeping competitors on their toes. A huge part of their growth is from their solid presence in regional locations, where customer loyalty and brand recognition are at the heart of their success. This group of stores surrounding the Bass Coast are now looking for a Group Trade Manager to take them to the next level.
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead and develop a management team, consisting of store managers, trade experts and sales representatives across 5 store locations
- Be responsible for driving sales, new initiatives and capturing the essence of the regional trade and hardware industry. Your passionate about the product!
- Be accountable for tight inventory control, account management and team performance across all stores
- Be trusted for building and executing business plans and negotiating supplier relationships, that will enhance the brands portfolio, far beyond their expectation
- Be spending time in your community, adding value where it matters…to the customer!
- You will invest your time heavily across all stores ensuring to manage your days so that you are constantly adding value to each store and team…it’s all about the people!
- You are experienced in the trade, hardware and/or tool industry and know your way around a retail store
- You are proven in achieving sales growth and building a retail brand even further
- A solid financial acumen, teamed with strong leadership skills, both key to delivering best practice processes and outcomes and increased profitability
- You are confident and take a proactive approach in all your communications and you have an eye for detail
- You are a recognised leader who can see an opportunity a mile away, always ooking at it from the customers point of view
- You are deadline driven, show initiative and will chase down the final pieces of the puzzle to get the results
- You have the strong ability to manage your time, to be where you are needed
- You lead from the front and can multi task like no one else
- You thrive in a dynamic, fun and results driven team environment where customer loyalty is key to a regional business.
This rare opportunity and will take your career to the next level…Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply now before it’s too late.