- A transformative ‘end to end’ leadership opportunity
- The opportunity to fully establish and develop the Marketing & Communications function and framework across two countries
- Empowerment to introduce 'best practice' and lead/direct the ‘how to’ for all Marketing & Comms facets
- To be part of a passionate and talented senior leadership team heading up a function with a high degree of exposure and visibility
- To work in a flexible environment, where ‘work from home’ days are practiced at every level and expected
- Opportunity to report into a highly respected, skilled, forward-thinking leader who has a strong, clear vision for the business across every aspect
As one of the world’s leading organisations in its field, this large group has carved a unique and enviable position in the market and has its competitors ‘on watch.’ Continuously recognised for its distinctly different approach, they have an impressive portfolio of partners spanning major retail groups to not for profits. Powered by expert team members, cutting-edge systems and innovative products, their proven business model sees them expanding exponentially with strong momentum, sustained by exceptional leadership and vision from within the business. Due to this continual growth, they now require the prowess of a Head of Marketing & Communications to fully centralise and establish the function for the business. This is without doubt, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What will you do in an average week?
Working to your strengths, you will be introducing 'best practice' as well as leading/directing the ‘how to’ across all Marketing & Communication facets. This will see you responsible for:
- Communications and brand marketing, for all of the Australian entities
- Reviewing, consolidating, building, developing and implementing the marketing framework for the Australian & New Zealand markets
- Leading the Business to Partner (B2P) marketing presence ensuring to develop and enact the strategies that will build brand awareness and support internal team member engagement plans
- ensuring a consistent look, feel and tone is relayed to all internal stakeholders and partnership touchpoints
- Leadership and development of your Communications Specialist direct report
- and much more...
Here’s what it will take
- You are proven: As a pragmatic GM/Head of and/or Marketing & Communications Manager you have significant experience in creating/directing the ‘how to’ for Marketing including business/partner development, communications and brand marketing
- You have the industry experience: i.e. Ideally you have worked in Facilities Management/Services, Retail, Property, or are from within an industrial/engineering or ‘essential services’ organisation
- You are educated: You have tertiary qualifications in Journalism/Marketing/Communications/PR (or similar)
- You understand brands: You know how to build strong brand value propositions to meet growth, profitability and market share goals
- You build trust: You value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- You are strategic and delivery focussed: you ‘walk the talk’
- You are relevant: in your thinking, working knowledge and understanding of the modern Marketing mix across all of the varying formats and digital channel
- You have strong cross-functional leadership: engagement and communication to ensure that the Marketing strategy aligns and supports the overall business strategy
- You are hands on: you have an interpersonal approach, who thrives on accountability from strategy right through to execution.