What’s in this for you?
- The opportunity to establish and develop a Marketing & Communications function and framework across two countries (Australia & New Zealand) for a known leader in its field
- A transformative ‘end to end’ leadership opportunity where you will work seamlessly across the entire organisation, empowered to introduce 'best practice' across all Marketing, PR & Communications facets
- To be part of a passionate and talented senior leadership team heading up a function with a high degree of exposure and visibility to the ELT as well as periodic Board meetings
- Opportunity to report into a highly respected, skilled, forward-thinking Regional Director - Group Strategy who has a strong, clear vision for the business across every aspect
- To work in a flexible environment, where work from home days are practiced and expected.
Your prospective employer:
As one of the world’s leading organisations in its field, this large facilities management, engineering and energy solutions group has carved a unique and enviable position in the market and has its competitors ‘on watch.’ Continuously recognised for its distinctly different approach, they have an impressive portfolio of partners spanning major retail groups to not for profits. Powered by expert team members, cutting-edge systems and innovative products, their proven business model sees them expanding exponentially with strong momentum, sustained by exceptional leadership and vision from within the business. Due to this continual growth, they now require the prowess of a Head of Marketing & Communications to fully centralise and establish the function for the business. This is without doubt, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What will you do in an average week?
- Working to your strengths, you will be responsible for the communications and brand marketing for all of the Australian entities and for reviewing, consolidating, building, developing and implementing the marketing framework for the Australian & New Zealand markets. The role will also lead the Business to Partner (B2P) marketing presence and be responsible for developing and enacting the strategies that will build brand awareness and support internal team member engagement plans
- This remit will include internal and external communications, brand marketing and business development communications and will require significant stakeholder engagement and management
- This is a hands on role which will require you to be both brand defining and innovative in how you lead the strategic development of the marketing communications and also in how all facets are executed across multiple channels and formats. Key will be ensuring a consistent look, feel and tone is relayed to all internal stakeholders and partnership touchpoints
- You are proven: As a pragmatic Head of and/or Marketing & Communications Manager with significant experience in internal and external communications, business/partner development and brand marketing.
- You have the industry experience: You have worked in facilities management and/or an industrial/engineering focussed organisation or are from within a retail, property or ‘essential services’ organisation
- You are educated: You have tertiary qualifications in Journalism/Marketing/Communications/PR (or similar)
- You understand brands: You know how to build strong brand value propositions to meet growth, profitability and market share goals
- You build trust: You value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- You are strategic and delivery focussed: you ‘walk the talk’
- You are relevant: in your thinking, working knowledge and understanding of the modern Marketing mix across all of the varying formats and digital channel
- You have strong cross-functional leadership: engagement and communication to ensure that the Marketing strategy aligns and supports the overall business strategy
- You are hands on: you have an interpersonal approach, who thrives on accountability from strategy right through to execution.