What’s in this for you?
- A multi-faceted opportunity - finesse your career in an impactful senior leadership role where you can make a real difference
- Head up a key business function, where you will have the opportunity to flex between strategy and execution
- To be part of a customer led and respected Pharmacy retailer with a very strong appetite for growth & further expansion
- A golden opportunity to be part of a fun, down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture that values its most important asset, its members and its people
- A role that has work-life balance…and is expected!
This multi branded Pharmacy retailer, often the ‘brand of choice’ in their core category is capitalising on a recent amalgamation and as a result, its growth trajectory is phenomenal. Playing an important role in today’s current situation, they have success vested in brand strength, value, market differentiation, service, in-store experience and people, which sees them go from strength to strength. This admired group, delivers absolute service excellence to its growing member base by continually refining and sharpening tailored category management, marketing, network/store development and operational solutions that delivers the very best outcomes for its customers. Recognised and awarded 'year on year' for their performance and for the engagement they have with their members across their brands, now presents an amazing opportunity to head up the Operations, Network & Business Development division and to lead a cross functional team, to even greater success.
- Reporting into the CEO in this high profile role you will lead the operations of the business, growing the network (store numbers) and identifying appropriate business opportunities in accordance with the required deliverables, merchandising strategies and overall business plan
- This role will see you fundamentally responsible for driving the profitability, engagement and retention of the network, working collaboratively across the senior leadership team to deliver franchise partner value and to promote adherence to the merchandise and marketing programs, systems and processes
- With a focus on developing both short and long-term strategies this is a role where you will need to work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality
- In addition, you will have a fantastic team of reports spread across business support, field operations, network development and store development
- Proven success as a forward thinking Senior Retail Operations leader at a National/GM/Head of level within a Franchise/Member driven network. State Management experience will be considered, if this experience has been within a very large retail network
- You have led teams and can articulate how you have been able to enhance business efficiency and performance and deliver outstanding results
- Strong business acumen & financial literacy: You can manage a P&L and understand the financial levers across all aspects
- You are impactful: you naturally translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day performance, and you have a proven ability to work ‘in’ and ‘on’ an organisation to make an impact
- You are considered a coach and mentor to foster a culture of change
- You are a strategic thinker, and you know how to get the ‘rubber to hit the road’
- Proven ability to drive accountability through your team and develop the competency and capability of your people through effective leadership techniques
- You are passionate and self-driven. You thrive in taking ownership and working in a proactive/forward thinking manner
- You have a flexible and open-minded approach. i.e. you can flex to work with all levels and types
If this sounds like the rare, career-building opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please APPLY or reach out to Gabby Symons on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential conversation.