What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to work with a successful business and where your input will be highly valued as a VM & Space specialist
- Lead a large team across several highly visible projects
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
This bright and bold specialty retail group is watched closely by its competitors as 'year on year' it continues to dominate its market. Its high calibre team and enviable store locations mean it is experiencing continued growth, nationally. A well-known brand with a very loyal customer base, this retailer offers a unique range of quality products across their significant store fleet. Now is an opportune time to join their team as the leader and champion for the VM function and an integral part of something exceptional.
What will you do in an average week?
- Develop a viable and effective Visual Merchandise strategy
- Lead a team across VM, Space Planning and Retail Design and ensure that resources are allocated according to project workload
- Engage across the business to ensure that new store setup projects are delivered efficiently on time and on budget
- Manage the design and procurement of fixtures, fittings and equipment to support the VM function and ensure it supports current and future product ranging
- Ensure that the VM standards manual is kept up to date
- Keep abreast of the latest retail trends both here and overseas
- Demonstrated track record leading a Visual Merchandise and/or Retail Space function within a general merchandise retail environment
- A commercial and strategic approach: You will be able to articulate how you have been able to design and implement a VM strategy that has resulted in improved sales and enhanced customer experiences
- A natural ability to engage and influence at all levels to achieve desired outcomes
- A customer centric approach: The customer and their in-store experience is at the forefront of everything you do