- You will be part of an executive team of highly creative individuals in an explosive retail group
- A truly unique and varied role where you will create striking store environments and enhance the customer experience to support sales growth
- Generous product discounts and so much more
- An inner city location and a market leading salary package
Your Prospective Employer:
This brand exudes style and the latest trends and they are an absolute force to be reckoned with in a highly competitive market place. Energetic and incredibly fast paced, they remain proud of their unique company culture which provides a supportive, empowering and rewarding environment where careers simply soar. With a rapidly expanding local and international store network, they pride themselves on offering a high quality, on trend product within an engaging and gorgeous retail environment.
What will you do in an average week?
• Develop a viable and effective Visual Merchandise strategy that fits the beautiful aesthetic of the brand
• Lead the national VM team and ensure that resources are allocated according to project workload
• Drive the VM communication to all stores to ensure consistency
• Engage across the business to ensure that in store setup projects are delivered efficiently on time and on budget
• Keep abreast of the latest retail trends both here and overseas
• Manage the VM budget and financials
Here's what it will take:
• Demonstrated track record leading a Visual Merchandise function within a fashion retailer: You have built a team of high performing individuals and inspire them to deliver over and above
• A commercial and strategic approach: You will be able to articulate how you have been able to design and implement a VM strategy that has resulted in improved sales and enhanced customer experiences
• A fashion forward aesthetic: You absolutely love nothing more than keeping abreast of the latest global trends and are able to translate them into different markets
• A growth mindset: You love getting things done, believing ability comes through hard work and not a gift you are born with; you are an influential innovator.
• A natural ability to engage and influence at all levels to achieve desired outcomes
• A customer centric approach: The customer and their in-store experience is at the forefront of everything you do
If this sounds like you, we're keen to talk. This is a role where you will be handsomely rewarded for performance whilst having the opportunity to be part of something exceptional. Please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity.