What's in this for you?
- Shine in a broad HR role where you can work strategically as well as 'roll-up your sleeves'
- Support a business with 'wow factor': Top 10 ASX player with strong growth, employee engagement, charismatic CEO and executive leadership team
- Enjoy progressive work practices and appealing, ultra-modern offices
Your prospective employer:
...is not your 'average' organisation. In fact, the absence of 'average' and abundance of 'exceptional' characterises their customer proposition, employee engagement practices, position on diversity, innovation, office space (some serious 'wow-factor' there), and growth plans. Their visionary and charismatic CEO is worthy of a mention too and all these factors might explain their steady creep towards being a top 10 ASX player. With abundant organisational growth plans and a 'top-down' appreciation of the value that Human Resources adds to the business; this 6-8 month contract for an HR Business Partner is an opportunity not be missed.
What does the role involve?
- It straddles strategy and execution. Supporting the leadership team of two high profile business units (Finance and Corporate Affairs), you will provide strategic partnering support across talent and capability planning, organisational design and engagement through to advising the business on IR/ER matters and conducting investigations. It gets involved across the spectrum of the employee lifecycle as well as with projects of varying scale.
- It champions engagement and culture. You will contribute to the measurement of culture such as culture surveys, analysis and communication of results and partner with your leadership team to formulate and implement engagement action plans.
- It has a Learning and Development 'edge'. You will take a leading role in delivering and facilitating activities/sessions with your business units such as succession and performance planning days to ensure the on-going growth of people leaders and focus on performance, development, coaching and well-being.
The three most important criteria for success:
- You are an experienced Business Partner with success adding tangible value to medium to large sized corporate organisations through partnership with senior leaders and executives.
- You thrive in a broad HR role where you can work strategically towards business, cultural and engagement objectives as well as operationally to manage ER/IR matters with procedural fairness and minimal commercial risk. Naturally, you have extensive ER/IR experience.
- You are instantly credible and demonstrate well developed influencing and stakeholder management capability.
If this role has your name written all over it, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.