Your prospective employer:
Known for its humble, down-to-earth culture that values transparency, hard work and fun, along with a product offering that makes it easy for everyone to look and feel great; this national retailer is in a strong position. Providing the right product to its customers at the right price and with the right service experience hinges on the skill, satisfaction and performance of its people. As such, we are now looking for an HR Business Partner to support the store teams in NSW to perform at their best.
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting to the Head of People and Culture for the brand, your objective will be to provide sound HR operational support and advice to the business, working in close partnership with the leadership teams across the NSW retail network.
- Your role will touch all parts of the employment lifecycle including recruitment, performance management, ER advice and support with disciplinary discussions, probationary decisions and investigations, through to training and development, succession planning and workforce planning.
- Covering the NSW store network, it is envisaged you may travel for three to four days per week, and be based in the Support Office for the remainder.
- Experience in an HR Generalist role where you have supported and touched all parts employment life cycle (as described above). Ideally, your experience will include some training facilitation.
- Experience within a customer-centric environment where you have been involved in an operationally-driven business i.e. that has a front line to a customer such as Retail, Hospitality, Contact Centre, FMCG (but not limited to these).
- Resilience. You can ‘bounce back’ from set-backs with new ideas and a positive outlook.
- Open and engaging approach with a willingness to take on feedback.
- Strong relationship-building skills. You win and build trust quickly.