…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working in every facet of the business. HR support is therefore critical to the on-going success and development of the business. As such, we are now looking for a motivated HR Co-ordinator who knows the Retail Industry Award to take a crucial frontline-facing role.
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be the first point of contact for the retail stores, providing support with Retail Award based questions, performance management questions or general HR related queries.
- You will assist and support the recruitment process for the store network by drafting and posting advertisements and assisting stores with selection strategies.
- You will be the custodian of all employee files and performance documentation for the Head Office, ensuring they are up-do-date and compliant.
- Outside of this, you will ensure all on-boarding and inductions are completed for the Head Office team and generally provide support to the HR Manager on live projects and initiatives.
- A base level of experience within an HR generalist role (two to three years, most likely) from within a retail or related environment where you have worked across the employment lifecycle.
- Importantly, you have a working understanding and knowledge of the Retail Industry Award.
- You have exposure to the performance management process including knowledge of procedural fairness and the associated reporting requirements.
- You are known for the clear and engaging way in which you communicate.
- You are eager to learn, apply yourself to a variety of tasks and turn your hand to anything.