What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to 'get on board' a fast growing business
- Hit your stride as valued recruitment partner in a high volume sales setting
- Enjoy a vibrant culture where talent and innovation are rewarded
Your prospective employer:
...is not your 'average' organisation. In fact, the absence of 'average' and abundance of 'exceptional' characterises most things they do for their customers and employees, alike. Buoyed by exceptional year-on-year growth and transformation, they are taking their competitors by storm - with talent as a core business driver. The recruitment function is therefore critical to the on-going success of the business. A rare 'spot' has been revealed within the recruitment team for an agile and open Recruiter who is ready to own and drive the acquisition of field sales force talent.
What will you do in an average week?
- This role is fast paced and meaningful, with heaps of ownership.
- It will see you working in close partnership with the State Sales Manager and his team to attract and recruit key Sales Force positions through high volume recruitment drives in VIC and NSW.
- It will involve the end-to-end management of recruitment processes including candidate attraction and sourcing, assessment centre management, compliance, employment and reference checking through to offer management.
- It involves meticulous co-ordination and administration of the recruitment process at the back-end and the seamless execution of each recruitment drive at the front-end to ensure successful candidates have a smooth pathway to on-boarding the organisation.
Here's what it will take:
- Experience in a high volume recruitment role, either from agency or in-house, where you have followed strong processes and effectively used candidate management software. You enjoy high accountability for the back-end management of recruitment systems and information.
- Customer focus. You have built credibility with your internal customers based on your follow-through, communication, ownership of wins and losses, and inquisitive nature.
- Open, engaging attitude. You are generally flexible and willing to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Willingness to travel between NSW and VIC on a regular basis.
- Drive to succeed and energy to burn!
If you are excited to hear more about this career defining opportunity, please give me (Nicola Crocco) a call on 0420 990 602. Please note that I am on annual leave from the 10th to the 14th July, so I will respond to your queries and applications from the 17th July on wards.