Your prospective employer:
The success of this consumer-driven organisation in providing the right products and services to its customers hinges on the skill, satisfaction and aspirations of its people. With continuing plans for growth and a competitive spirit that has its competitors ‘on watch,’ the business is growing….and so are its recruitment needs. This 6 month contract is your opportunity to play an integral support role to the recruitment team and be part of this incredible business.
What will you do?
This role is fast paced and exciting. Supporting two senior recruitment specialists to manage a high volume of roles, you will assist with resume screening in the first instance to ensure a consistent flow of well qualified candidates are moving through to interview stage. As you settle in, you may also take on broader accountabilities involving interviewing candidates and playing a more significant role in the broader recruitment process. As part of a well-resourced team, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop professionally.
Does this sound like you?
- Demonstrated experience and success in an HR/Recruitment Support role, where you have matched resumes against role and selection criteria and telephone screened candidates to verify and cross-check skills and experience before interview.
- Engagement skills. You have natural confidence and you can work with many different levels and types of people.
- Organised and efficient: You take absolute ownership and pride in your work every day and you do it with sheer speed and accuracy.
- Agility. You are happy to move with the changing pace and direction of the organisation.
- Highly Computer Literate – need we say more.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume in asap or call either Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602.