What’s in this for you?
- Jump out of bed each day and go to work in a beautiful, modern space.
- Enjoy a raft of additional ‘perks’ including extra leave days, along with fantastic employee discounts and benefits.
- Reap the benefits of consistent professional development so that you can reach the top of your professional game.
This is an industry brand that is taking its competitors by storm with innovative leadership, proud Australian ownership and year-on-year growth that gets stronger and stronger. The business knows that its people are its greatest asset and that when they are happy and fulfilled at work, their customers will, in-turn, be delighted. Their high performing and well regarded recruitment function is therefore a key ingredient to the on-going success of the business. A unique role has been created to support and be trained by one of the team’s most esteemed Recruitment Consultants. This is a door to a career opportunity that may only open once.
What will you do?
You will work in close partnership the Recruitment Consultant who partners one of the largest divisions of the business with the acquisition of customer service talent. You will begin by providing support with aspects of the recruitment process such as phone screening, reference checking and general administrative co-ordination. As your expertise grows with consistent learning and development opportunities, you will become increasingly involved with other aspects of high volume, end-to-end recruitment. You will build a solid set of foundational skills in internal recruitment and stakeholder management that will be highly sought after in the market and will set you up for a variety of future career opportunities.
Here’s what it will take:
- A foundation of experience (12 months minimum) in a recruitment support/co-ordination role from an internal or agency environment. You could even have some HR generalist experience where recruitment has been a core focus, and you are interested in specialising in recruitment as a career choice.
- At some point, you have worked in a customer service role in Retail, Hospitality or a Call Centre setting. You appreciate what it takes to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Detail focus. You understand that sometimes a small error can have large ramifications.
- Thirst to consistently learn and apply new knowledge to be the best version of yourself.
- Initiative. Drive. Get-up-and-go.
If this sounds like a door that you’d like to walk through to advance your career, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602.