What’s in this for you?
- EVERYTHING including the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing retailers
- To be part of a culture that is fun, inclusive, collaborative & down-to-earth
- Excel in a newly created role, make a difference to the engine room!
Your prospective employer:
…is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a national retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a “go-to” for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. Due to growth, the store is relocating to a Flagship store and promises to be a bigger “tool heaven” for customers and the team alike. With a huge, modern footprint and the latest fit-out, the team can’t wait to ‘move in’ and the customers are pumped for the ‘doors to open.’ As a result, a permanent inventory administrator role has been created to own and drive the quality and accuracy of the inventory management system. This exciting permanent opportunity will be welcomed with open arms and you will instantly become part of the family!
What will you do in an average week?
- Be accountable for instore and warehousing inventory management across the store
- Be face to face across all departments of the store to ensure accuracy and efficiency of stock levels
- Be responsible for the training and development of the warehouse team that will build confidence to deliver best practice in effective inventory management
- Build your profile through supplier relationships and ongoing team engagement.
- You have valid experience in inventory administration with a good understanding of warehousing within retail. You are proficient in Excel and Word and are a quick learner regarding new computer systems. Experience in Pronto is highly desired, but not essential.
- You are efficient in managing multiple projects, thrive with time management and organisation
- You are the’ go to’ person for efficiency, problem solving and accuracy
- You are a professional communicator and can work well with others
- You have a loyal and committed work ethic and love being part of a team!
If this role sounds like it was written for you, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat or alternatively apply now.