- Must have strong application development experience across mobile and web
- Experience with Microservices highly desirable
- 5+ years experience in Management position essential
- Sth East - on site parking available, not close to PT.
- Lead an innovative team that is focussed on supporting large clients that have a presence nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to manage teams developing applications that will be used by some of the world’s largest retailers
- Work with cutting edge technology and have the ability to push new innovations/technology
We are working closely with an organisation that is partnered with some of the world’s largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their approach to partnership aligns the strategic business goals of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
Here’s what it will take:
- You are an accomplished and passionate Development Manager. You will thrive in a high paced enterprise environment and are happy to take responsibility for teams in Web/Mobile Development.
- In addition, you can clearly demonstrate excellent team building, strategy planning, and project management skills.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems – Essential
- Work with internal and external sponsors to establish the on-going development strategy of the businesses proprietary service management software systems
- Ensure that all proprietary service management software systems are correct in respect to version control
- Manage the effective delivery of all in-house software development initiatives
- Works with internal and external sponsors to establish the on-going development strategy of the businesses management information reporting systems
A full Position Description is available post application.