Your prospective employer:
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
What’s in this for you?
- Lead role in a large enterprise environment
- Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
- Lead security for networks, systems and bespoke applications
- Plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks
- IOT experience (desirable)
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Strong understanding of web application security, Microsoft SQL database security and secure identity management
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…apply now! Please email Simon Ginsberg - firstname.lastname@example.org or join our SLACK channel here ->>> https://bit.ly/2VE7rz9 - we are ready to chat online and answer any questions you might have on the role.
A full Position Description is available post application.