- A 'real' chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate, driven family business with a growing international footprint
- The opportunity to work in a key accounts role with a difference; different product mixes and service offering...means different customers and different solutions!
- Really take charge of your own accounts and feel empowered every day, where your opinions matter
- Report to a dynamic, supportive and trusting leader
- Autonomy to drive the performance of your accounts. You'll have 'all the tools' to get it done!
- An opportunity to expand your international experience once you get your local accounts humming.
Your prospective employer:
Is an Australian owned business with brands they own and license and the major retailers just have to have their product. This leading wholesaler and manufacturer, is nothing short of impressive and they have a solid hold on the market with a flair for delivering superior quality product to major retailers and independents internationally. With an exceptionally strong values based culture, that is driven from the top through honesty and integrity in all that they do, their growth plan is phenomenal for the next three to five years and this really is the time to be a part of an exciting time in their journey.
What will you do in an average week?
- An integral aspect to this role is servicing and further developing existing major retail accounts, as well as identifying new opportunities
- You will expertly manage range reviews and distribution and strategically present new lines to your retailers at every given opportunity
- In collaboration with the broader team, you will potentially develop new product lines that delivers growth over and above
- You will learn from the best and have great visibility in the business; if you get stuck they are there to help
- Own and know the performance of your categories - i.e. be on top of all reports, analyse the data, find all the answers and then be always making recommendations and plotting courses of action
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience, this is full end to end account management.
Here's what it will take:
- Some experience in a wholesale business selling into the retail majors or perhaps independent market
- You have an enviable reputation for your relationship building expertise
- Sound business acumen is critical, as is an ability to forecast and develop insightful account plans
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and are not precious; you roll with the punches
- You will drive specific portfolios within high profile retail accounts and will do this through your data insights. An understanding of SAP would be 'a nice to have' however is not essential
- Brilliant communication: this is paramount to your success, where your ability to translate the "vision" into day to day sales performance comes naturally.
Please call me - Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for an immediate chat about this opportunity that will set your career in full motion.