Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9wzw9wbgutzxf1axr5l2pwzwcvam9ilwrlzmf1bhquanblzyjdxq

Key Account Manager

Key Account Manager

Job Title: Key Account Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne
Industry:
Reference: 2741839
Contact Name: Melissa Cavanagh
Contact Email: melissac@peopleequity.com.au
Job Published: May 22, 2018 18:16

Job Description

What’s in this for you?
  • Extensive on boarding and ongoing training programs to ensure you have all the tools you need to be set up for success
  • The opportunity to align yourself with a brand that customers ‘know’ and ‘trust’
  • Be part of team who are not afraid to work hard and have fun along the way….
Your prospective employer:
This prominent multi-channel organisation consistently tops internationally recognised awards and has a large network of both ‘business to business’ (B2) and ‘business to consumer’ (B2C) customers that expands the nation. Currently ‘smashing it’ in its core categories, this large national group is known to be one of the fastest evolving globally, as it continues to bring ‘newness’ and ‘innovation’ to its ranges with injections of colour and design, to what was once considered a staid category.  Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Passionate team culture, driving sales and aspiring to be the best, is the recipe to their success. The online rapid expansion and demand for their offer into business customers has signalled the need for another customer centric Key Account Manager to join the team. Make your mark and take your career to the next chapter with a role that is sure to be rewarding for a person with the winning edge!
What will you do in an average week?
  • You will be face to face with your business customer at every opportunity to build and maintain a large network of new & existing clients who trust you to deliver the tools and solutions their business’ need to operate successfully
  • This role will see you 80% on the road having ‘face to face’ meetings in your ‘city fringe’ territory, with the remaining 20% of your time, finalising administration, and liaising with other stakeholders within the organisation to deliver on your customers’ requirements
  • You will be a key part of a new business development sales focused team who love to have fun, network daily and get together weekly for sales meetings and share business development ideals
  • Your KPI’s and sales results are your measures of success in this role, so striving to hit activity and revenue targets will be part of your daily goals.
  
Here’s what it will take:
  • You have proven experience in a ‘face to face’ key account management in a B2B sales role
  • You have key account managers ‘sales ability,’ and your personable account management skills are the best in the business
  • You are famous for your consultative and personable relationship skills, time management, communication and strong negotiation skills
  • You ‘ooze’ tenancy, determination and grit to be the best
  • Your competitive angle inspires you always be on the front foot with a passion for securing relationships
  • You are effective in working autonomously and can plan your day to get the most out of it.
  

This is the role that will set you up for career success. Please call Melissa Cavanagh 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now to get in first.

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's