What’s in this for you?
- Work with a small IT team that is focused on supporting a national organisation
- Work for a well recognised and respected brand
- Potential for the role to convert to a permanent position
Your prospective employer:
Is partnered with some of the nations largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
Here’s what it will take:
- You are an accomplished (5yrs+) and passionate L3 Engineer. You will thrive in a high paced environment and are happy to take responsibility for the administration and support of 120+ servers.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Server and Exchange technologies
- Strong ability to support and troubleshoot Cisco and VMware technologies
- Strong ability to support and troubleshoot Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technologies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Certifications an advantage
Qualifications / Experience:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- ITIL Certiifcation