- A career opportunity to showcase your talents within a progressive organisation.
- An opportunity to be part of a family-owned business that truly looks after its performers to foster loyalty and trust amongst its people.
- Lead a new B2C site for a major Australian retailer
We are honoured to be partnering with this Victorian retail brand that customers associate with quality, a sophisticated shopping experience and top-end service. Their offer to the market is unsurpassed; with their success formula anchored in long-held and dynamic supplier-relationships, proud family-ownership and a cohesive leadership team that enables the business to be nimble and innovative.
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven experience in an Lead Developer role or in a management position where you have had some direct reports
- A retail/eCommerce backbone, however, you may have gained broader experience in other industry sectors throughout your career.
- Customer-centric mentality. You believe that customers come first every time and a retail business exists to create ‘customers for life.’
- Proven ability to maintain and nurture long-standing relationships, internally and externally.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento2, Shopify or similar
- Strong Front End Development skills e.g. Angular or similar
- API integration
- Integration with Oracle NetSuite or similar