Your prospective employer:
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
What’s in this for you?
- Start in a newly created role and build a QA practice in a large enterprise environment
- Exciting projects working with internationally recognized brands
- Work with bleeding edge technology in a highly innovative environment
- Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
- On-site parking available
- Free breakfast daily
- Own the QA practice/strategy, in close collaboration with the IT Manager
- Set up and maintain test automation across web, mobile, BI and infrastructure
- Lead an offshore team of QA Analysts
- Consult with the development teams to implement best practices
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in building and running the manual, deeply technical and automated QA practice in a Microsoft environment
- Experience in providing end to end QA services for Web Apps (.NET 4.x+, C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, Angular 4+, jQuery, MS SQL Server)
- QA end to end experience with Mobile apps, RESTful APIs, Microservices
- Experience in setting up and operating Azure DevOps Test Manager and Pipelines, for manual & test automation tools against Web Apps, Web APIs & Mobile Apps especially for iOS, BI reports and dashboards and infrastructure projects
- Experience in setting up and owning together with Dev, Infra & BI teams the entire suite of functional tests (Unit, Integration, System, Smoke, Regression, Beta/Acceptance, Synthetic testing etc) and non-functional tests (Performance, Security, Load, Stress, Usability, Reliability, Compatibility testing etc)
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies and Platforms (Sprints on Azure DevOps Boards)
- Cloud exposure, preferably Microsoft Azure (desirable)
- TDD and BDD e.g. SpecFlow, Gherkin (desirable)
- Docker containers, Kubernetes (desirable)
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…apply now! Please email Simon Ginsberg - email@example.com or join our SLACK channel here ->>> http://bit.ly/PEslackchannel - we are ready to chat online and answer any questions you might have on the role.
A full Position Description is available post application.