What’s in this for you:
- To be in what will be seen as the most envied Loyalty Marketing Manager role in the country
- Empowerment to lead what will be known as a ‘markets first’ loyalty offer on a major scale
- A real opportunity to be part of a ‘down to earth’, inclusive values based culture that encourages ‘work life balance’ and ‘flexibility in ‘lifestyle’ offices in the South-East
- A handsome salary package – with so many additional benefits – financial and non
This prominent and well-known retail specialty giant is leading the way in the industry and is miles ahead of any competitor. With its large number of large format stores across the country, they have a long and trusted history of providing remarkable personalised service, by having the knowledge and advice that lasts a lifetime. Success comes from within and is attributed to the people and culture that is evident both in-store and support center. Their culture is built around ‘valuing its people’ and in providing a ‘loyal and committed’ team environment where you can call it your ‘home.’
What you will do in an average week:
- Be brand defining and innovative in how you lead the ‘first to market’ strategic development of the loyalty program and initiatives
- Work with your team and cross-functionally influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the loyalty strategy is aligned across all aspects. This really is you and your teams, time to re-shape and drive those creative initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the broader Marketing and IT teams, overseeing the seamless transition of the ‘old and new’ loyalty programs from data migration to customer experience into a newly shaped loyalty strategy/program
- This is a hands on position with a strong emphasis on building key supplier relationships, improvement of current systems and processes, cost control and development of successful strategic and tactical initiatives that will ensure the programs’ success.
- A ‘heavy hitter’ with commercial talents and an extensive knowledge of all things “loyalty marketing” with a demonstrated focus on retail and consumer
- A strong knowledge of best practice CRM Systems where you are sought after by others for your widespread knowledge
- The ability to push the boundaries of excellence by further introducing, developing and executing first class ‘out of the box’ loyalty programs, initiatives and strategies
- Ability to crunch large amounts of data and covert it into a new consumer insights strategy that will be acknowledged as ‘The Loyalty Program.’
- A deep understanding and passion for the nuances that are faced in a multi channel retail environment, where you creatively inspire others to join you on the journey.
- You build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer and stores, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
This is an extraordinary role never seen in this sector; it will transform not only the business but your career.
For an immediate confidential discussion please contact:
Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.
Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.