Your Prospective Employer:
Known for its humble, down-to-earth culture that values transparency, hard work and fun, it is synonymous with quality and value, this national retailer is in a strong position. Providing this value and style in its product offering to its customers, with the right service experience, hinges on the skill and performance of its people. Reporting to the CEO in this undeniable heritage & value driven business, you will be part of a team of inspiring individuals where, in collaboration with the entire business and international parent you will drive commercial performance across the marketing business unit.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘down to earth’, inclusive values-based culture that encourages ‘work life balance’ and ‘flexibility'
- You will be part of a team of innovative individuals who are down to earth (they are not precious)
- You will be empowered to set the vision and make the decisions
- To potentially step up from where you are now and truly take ownership of the Marketing & eCommerce business units
- To be part of a high-profile global organisation where you will be noticed at a global level.
- Working at a management and influential level, you will be empowered to lead the direction of the Marketing and eCommerce offer
- Be pushing the boundaries of excellence by further introducing, developing and executing first class Digital and eComm strategies and initiatives to the business
- Always reviewing the commerciality and optimisation of products on site by working collaboratively with your team to improve onsite experience and functionality
- Be ensuring the actions are in place to deliver sales, income and inventory targets that will continue to positively impact the online store and category performance
- Define a process for content creation and lead a team across imagery, video and in-house photography, coupled with SEO considerations and improvements for the business' various social domains
- You will ultimately drive the Marketing & eCommerce transformation of the business from end to end.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager with a focus on eCommerce where you are at the forefront of the latest digital initiatives in a traditional retail environment
- You know all the traditional elements of marketing, like the back of your hand, branding, visual, loyalty and social
- Proven leadership and creative thinking coupled with a real love for your team where you can lead, develop, coach and take them to further heights. In short, people aspire to work ‘with’ you...and ‘for’ you
- Experience in systems and programs relative to digital processes, you know all about ‘best practice’ in this domain. Monitoring and improving the customer journey onsite with a focus on search and conversion
- You build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer and stores, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.