What’s in this for you?
- A team focused role where your creativity and professionalism counts
- A brilliant mentor – you will be inspired & empowered to achieve your best every day
- A rare organisational culture - built on trust, honesty, passion and empowerment
- A super comfy office - located in the Lower North Shore
This 'category killing' retailer is renowned for delivering an exceptional customer experience on fantastic products at great prices across a significant store network. Underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with its aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offers. With a continued focus on refining, sharpening and innovating their Merchandise and Marketing programs they now have an enviable market position, with clear market differentiation and unique store formats. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue their growth trajectory...and you will never look back!
What will you do in an average week?
- Assist the Campaign Manager with the development and implementation of marketing strategies across all level of the business
- Provide support in the monitoring and reporting of marketing activities to ensure they meet business KPI’s and achieve company benchmarks and are well received in the field
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of all campaign content and marketing materials, including working with media contacts, printers, suppliers, internal team and agencies for ‘on time’ campaign execution
- Provide other marketing support to your Campaign Manager with varied marketing and administration tasks such as updating marketing calendars, social media management and the processing of weekly invoices.
Here’s what it will take:
- You ideally have a Degree in Marketing and /or Communications and have minimum of 1-2 years full time Marketing experience
- You are creative, work well in a team as well as autonomously, and can problem solve with ease!
- You have a positive ‘can- do’ attitude and welcome any challenges with passion and determination. You visualise the ‘bigger’ picture and want to contribute at every opportunity
- You are known for your professionalism, your warm communication style and for your levels of standards
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same!
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…please call Gabby Symons on 0432 261 116 for a confidential chat or apply now.