What’s in this for you?
- EVERYTHING! Great team, great role, great career prospects and a great culture!
- Be supported, inspired and empowered – how cool that you will have the opportunity to be your best every single day
- A role of a lifetime – this will be your most career defining
This 'well known and much loved’ national brand is the 'talk of the town' and has a knack for engaging customers for life. Lead by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, this catapulting brand continues to lead the market. With their ongoing aggressive growth strategy and continual focus on refining and innovating their envied offers, now is THE time to join the action-packed Marketing team where your expertise and creativity will drive your career to the next level. GO FOR IT!
What will you do in an average week? HEAPS – here is a snapshot:
- Assist with the development and implementation of the marketing strategies across all levels of the business – across all forms of media (inc social)
- Monitor and report on marketing activities – ensure they meet the business KPI’s
- Use your creativity - contribute to the creation and delivery of all campaign content and marketing materials
- Work with so many different stakeholders - media contacts, printers, suppliers and agencies and of course all of those internally across all the teams
- Be like a 'dog with a bone' - coordinate and follow up others to ensure ‘on time’ campaign execution. No two days will be the same
- AND so much more including taking accountability for a whole bunch of other varied tasks such as updating marketing calendars, managing social media right through to processing of weekly invoices.
- Experience working for any Consumer branded organisation, Retailer, Online/E-commerce player or the like
- You have a Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing and /or Communication
- You have 1-2 years experience in a Marketing role ideally across a variety of channels. In fact, you might have held a 'like for like' role
- You - you are creative, work well in a team as well as autonomously, and can problem solve with ease. In short, you are so ‘CAN-DO’ and welcome any challenges with passion and determination
- In summary - you are a super talented Marketer who is known for your professionalism and engaging way and of course, for your high standard levels!
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential, please call Gabby Symons on 0432 261 116 for a confidential chat or apply now.