Your prospective employer:
In a highly competitive product category, this Australian trade distributor is one to watch. Part of a large publicly-listed group they continue to take on their market opponents with their continued and dedicated focus on customer service, innovation and global sourcing right across their portfolio of products in their core categories. Their affiliation with some of the world’s largest manufacturers has underpinned their position as an industry leader in their field and their national distribution network has ensured prompt and reliable delivery Australia wide. Their vision for growth is supported and sustained by exceptional leadership from within and they are now poised and excited to embrace the appointment of a Marketing Manager to join the team.
What’s in this for you?
- This is your opportunity to expand your career and showcase your natural talents.
- To be a part of a global, publicly-listed business with a strong local heritage – the culture and people are ‘real.’
- Make a difference to a business with a National Distribution network that has an appetite for change; ‘just because we did, doesn’t mean we should continue to do so.’
- Report directly to a dynamic and ‘down to earth’ executive who’s in the business of ‘making things happen.
- Earn an attractive senior salary and enjoy the benefits of onsite parking and easy to access location.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be given the scope and be fully empowered to develop and deliver a strategic marketing plan for the business with a focus on their already successful Loyalty, CX & Digital programs; let’s make the customer experience one they won’t forget.
- You will take overall operational accountability for all marketing channels, from traditional channels to digital strategies and analytics, right through to tactical campaigns that align with the overall strategy.
- Leading and creating a culture of excellence, naturally part of your remit will be to take an ROI focus, continually measuring and managing marketing performance to optimise strong financial results.
- Work to influence at every level, through authentic, genuine, uncluttered communication, where forging strategic alliances both internally and externally will support the delivery of Marketing success.
- You are currently in a Marketing Manager role with a career that ideally reflects true depth of experience in a multi-faceted wholesale/distribution/B2B business. This could be wholesale, trade reseller and/or FMCG (or related).
- Proven ability to work ‘in’ and ‘on’ a business portfolio to drive and deliver change in Marketing and brand centric ‘go to market’ strategies. i.e. Re-launch if you need to, but ensure it resonates at every level.
- You may not be a digital expert, but you are all over modern marketing methods and keep abreast of the latest digital and eCommerce enterprises.
- You have proven ability to drive accountability of your external partners and lead the competency and capability of these relationships to deliver over and above.
Please call Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for a strictly confidential chat.