What’s in this for you?
- An empowering role where you will be relied on as the only ‘go to’ marketing resource in this business.
- The sky is literally the limit for ideas and there are so many opportunities untapped.
- Scope – your remit will be to set the strategy and develop the campaigns and branding initiatives & bring it all to life across every aspect
- The sky is literally the limit for ideas and the opportunities are literally untapped.
- Mentone based offices
- Work life balance, competitive salary & many other benefits
- A fun, passionate, collaborative & inclusive culture
- Enjoyment - being in a role where no two days are the same
- Personal growth - if you are ambitious, there are further career possibilities within the broader business
Your prospective employer:
This leading and thriving importer and wholesaler, part of a large ASX listed group, is a major supplier to the Australian automotive aftermarket and has exclusive rights to some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands. With their extensive ranges of high quality and performance range products, they distribute throughout Australia via a network of specialist resellers, distributors and leading automotive retail groups. As an organisation, they recognise the enormous value and importance that marketing plays to the ongoing success and growth of the business. As a result, they are looking to appoint a talented Marketing Specialist ASAP. This is your opportunity to get on the joy ride and take on this pivotal role.
- Being the only ‘go-to’ marketing resource within this thriving business, your objective will be to create, build and execute the marketing strategy and plan that will increase brand awareness, grow the customer base, and further support the growth plans and overarching strategy for the business
- Working to your strengths, you will be developing and executing all the national marketing communication campaigns ranging from new product launches, sales promotions, websites, PR, digital/social media through to events and trade shows. You will also be reviewing and forming category/channel/customer insights and using these as the foundation to build commercially focused brand and go to market campaign plans
- Managing stakeholder relationships with sales, product operational teams and external suppliers/customers will naturally be a key focus as will working with the broader marketing team within the greater ASX listed group, to leverage ideas, marketing resources and efficiencies
Here’s what it will take:
- Your experience: You have proven success as a generalist B2B & B2C Marketing Specialist/Manager. Automotive, industrial, service or wholesale industries are a ‘nice to have’ however applications are welcome from any trade, reseller and/or wholesale distributor
- You understand brands: You know how to build strong brand/product value propositions to meet sales, profitability and market share goals
- You are commercial: You have experience managing marketing budgets and planning spend
- Brilliant marketing management and communication skills: You can translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day operational performance
- Your style – you are resilient and an influencer. You can lead and drive change and take people along the journey
- You love the numbers & the facts: You are ROI focussed and performance data-driven, and this is at the forefront of every marketing decision and recommendation you make
- You want to be - part of a collaborative, fun and passionate culture
This is a fully empowered role where you will set and lead the change agenda and introduce marketing excellence across all facets. If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP. If you have further queries reach out to Gabby Symons, MD, People Equity on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 261 116. Shortlisting now…