What’s in this for you?
- Mentone offices
- A role with scope- set the strategy, develop the campaigns & branding initiatives & bring it to life
- Work-life balance, competitive salary & many other benefits
- A fun, passionate, collaborative & inclusive culture
- Enjoyment - being in a role where no two days are the same
- Personal growth - if you are ambitious, there are further career possibilities within the broader business
Your prospective employer:
This leading and thriving importer and wholesaler, part of a large ASX listed group, is a major Australian supplier in their core category and has exclusive rights to some of the world's most respected and well-known brands. With their extensive ranges of products, they distribute throughout Australia via a network of specialist resellers, distributors, and leading retail groups. As an organisation, they recognise the enormous value and importance that marketing plays to the ongoing success and growth of the business. As a result, they are looking to appoint a talented Marketing & Brand leader ASAP. This is your opportunity. to take on this pivotal role and never look back!
- Your objective will be to create, build and execute the marketing strategy and plans that will further increase the brand awareness, grow the customer base, and support the growth plans and overarching strategy of this large business
- Working to your strengths, you will be developing all the national marketing communication campaigns ranging from new product launches, sales promotions, websites, PR and digital/social media, right through to the running of the events and trade shows.
- Naturally, you will also review and form category/channel/customer insights and use these as the foundation to build commercially focused brands and go to market campaigns
- Managing stakeholder relationships with sales, product operational teams and external suppliers/customers will naturally be a key focus as will working with the broader marketing team within the greater ASX listed group, to leverage ideas, marketing resources, and efficiencies
Here’s what it will take:
- Your experience: You have proven success as a generalist B2B & B2C Marketing & Brand Specialist/Manager. Experience marketing for a reseller and/or wholesale distributor is a 'nice to have' however all marketing experience will be considered
- You understand brands: You know how to build strong brand/product value propositions to meet sales, profitability and market share goals
- You are commercial: You have experience managing marketing budgets and planning spend
- Brilliant marketing management and communication skills: You can translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day operational performance
- Your style – you are resilient and an influencer. You can lead and drive change and take people along the journey
- You love the numbers & the facts: You are ROI focussed and performance data-driven, and this is at the forefront of every marketing decision and recommendation you make
- You want to be - part of a collaborative, fun and passionate culture