What’s in this for you?
- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business that ‘other’ wholesalers envy; a B2B model but not as you might think
- The opportunity to work in a Generalist role with a difference; trade shows, influencers with emerging designers, loyalty programs and even VM, where you create solution-based design initiatives for your customers
- Report to a dynamic, energetic, supportive and trusting leader and be a part of a small team where you will take the customer experience to a new level
- A seriously fun place to work; that is a collaborative and creative environment and a team who take the time to laugh even when under the pump
Your prospective employer:
This progressive Australian company specialises in the design and distribution of contemporary and innovative homewares and furniture that are inspirational, stylish and bold. They have created a global brand offering that is inspired by color, texture and is uniquely Australian. Fast paced and forward thinking, it’s the care and investment they have for their own team, coupled with the real partnership and true innovation and value to their clients; that has afforded them significant success and growth over the last fourteen years.
What will you do in an average week?
- In collaboration with the broader Marketing team, you will develop and manage all Trade and Showroom events
- Take ownership of a Loyalty and Rewards program; design, drive it and execute it
- Liaise with agents and distributors to ensure all VM collateral is at the ready
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience. Deliver a solutions-based offer to your customers
- Know where the latest and emerging designers are and engage them in exclusive sponsorship arrangements
Here’s what it will take:
- Your love of Lifestyle Furniture or Homewares and your extensive experience in consumer marketing channels is the first criteria
- You innately understand the Architectural and Design market and know what the look and feel needs to be
- You have an enviable reputation for your relationship building expertise & affiliate & loyalty marketing programs
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and are not precious; you roll with the punches
- Brilliant communication: this is crucial to your success, where your ability to translate the “vision” into day to day sales performance comes naturally.
Please call - Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for an immediate chat about this extraordinary opportunity.