Bapcor is Australia’s industry leader in the automotive aftermarket parts, accessories, equipment and services space and has an impressive portfolio of commercial businesses under its umbrella. Each business supplies their products to their target market, via a centralised, vertically integrated supply chain and to the broader automotive aftermarket via their trade reseller and wholesale channels. The diversity and essential nature of their segment has allowed this group to retain its strong market position through the pandemic. With an objective to be more ‘marketing-led,’ they are investing in marketing resources to maximise the untapped opportunities within each of the business units.
What’s in this for you?
- An opportunity to be the marketing expert within a thriving commercial business. Newly created, this is a role where you can really ‘make your mark!’
- A role where you can introduce and lead the change to marketing ‘best practice’
- Feel supported - report into a ‘down to earth’ and supportive GM and Group Marketing Mgr, & have the marketing guidance and support via the Group’s centralised marketing team
- Enjoyment! The opportunity to be in a full generalist Marketing role that leverages all your strengths and experience
- If you are ambitious, there are many further career possibilities within the broader business
- Being the only ‘go-to’ marketing resource within your business unit, your objective will be to build and execute the marketing strategy and plan that will increase brand awareness, grow the customer base, and further improve further the financial performance of the business. Its a fully empowered role where you will set and lead the change agenda and introduce marketing 'best practice' across all facets
- Managing stakeholder relationships with sales, product, and operational teams and external suppliers/customers will naturally be a key focus as will working with the broader Bapcor marketing team to leverage ideas, spend efficiencies and best practice
- This is a fully empowered role where you will set and lead the change agenda and introduce marketing excellence across all facets. The sky is literally the limit for ideas and being a newly created role, the opportunities are untapped
- This one is key: Solid success as a generalist Marketer with exposure to the full marketing mix, ideally from within an automotive wholesaler/distributor, trade reseller or from within a commercial and/or industrial business
- Strong business acumen: You have experience managing marketing ROI, budgets and planning spend
- Brilliant marketing management and communication skills: You can translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day operational performance
- Your style – you are resilient and an influencer - you can lead and drive change and take people along the journey
- You love the numbers & the facts: You are ROI focussed and performance data-driven, and this is at the forefront of every marketing decision and recommendation you make
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP. If you have further queries reach out to Gabby Symons, MD, People Equity on email@example.com or 0432 261 116. Please note, any direct applications to Bapcor will be reverted back to People Equity. Shortlisting now…