What’s in this for you?
- Work with one of the best Marketers in the industry to hone your professional skills set.
- Join a family-owned business that looks after their performers incredibly well. Well over half of their total workforce belongs to the ‘Five Year Club.’
- Be part of a kind, generous and professional culture.
This one’s a gem. A retail brand that Victorians associate with quality, a beautiful shopping experience and top-end service, they have an unsurpassed offer to the market. Proudly family-owned, with a cohesive leadership team at the helm - they can be nimble to market demands and innovative in all aspects of their operation. Their Marketing function is no exception, with a Head of Marketing in place who is trail-blazing a path to excellence at every opportunity. The recruitment of a Media Buyer for the Marketing team is no exception...it is a rare opportunity for a professional who is eager to do some of their best work yet, client side.
What will you do?
- Buy and manage media bookings. This will involve managing the media budget, informing the media agency of monthly media budgets, gathering media post campaign reports and reconciling all invoices for payment.
- Traffic-manage the creative content for all media bookings including radio, print, TVC, outdoor etc using a traffic management tool (SMARTSHEETS).
- Manage client-facing events end-to-end.
- Manage all store communications regarding promotional activity and media support.
- Track competitor activity to ensure the business has a solid understanding of the competitor set.
- You have proven experience purchasing media, client-side, or managing media bookings for a multi-million-dollar account on the agency-side.
- You are proven in your ability to seamlessly manage creative traffic once bookings are in place to see them through to timely, on-budget completion.
- Ideally, you have some events co-ordination experience.
- Importantly, you are a consummate professional with ‘fire in the belly’ to be the best in the industry. Passion and drive, coupled with a good sense of humour enable you to move seamlessly through most situations in life and at work.
If this sounds like the style of opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…I’m keen to talk.