- Customer-centric culture
- Employee discounts
- The scale and breadth of a successful national retail brand to support your learning and development
…is a fresh-thinking retailer, pushing the boundaries of excellence. With customer experience and the success and development of their people resting at the heart of their strategic plan, their foundations are firmly anchored in all the right places. A continued agenda for excellence in getting the right stock to the right place at the right time makes for an exciting opportunity to join the business as a Merchandise Allocation Analyst.
- The responsibilities in this important position are best summed up with the mantra: ‘right stock, right place, right time.’
- Your focus will be to orchestrate all initial stock allocations as well as monitor and adjust stock levels through replenishment to maintain an in-stock position that meets demand.
- Mentored by a highly skilled Planner, you will assist in all manners of reporting and analysis, making sound recommendations to the Buying team across exit strategies, markdowns and anomalies.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience within a Merchandise Analyst or Allocation Analyst or Planning Analyst role from a Retail Support Office environment.
- Strong proficiency using MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- A proven ability to work in a deadline driven and fast paced environment combined with strong analytical skills and time management skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…I’m keen to talk. Please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.