What's in this for you?
Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the customer experience they deliver
- Real career development opportunities
- A role where you can use your own flair and really make your mark, rather than just follow someone else's process
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
This opportunity falls within a renowned and robust retail phenomenon who are dominant in their chosen market and have a large network of stores that cover the nation. Consistently topping globally recognised retail awards proves just how incredibly 'in tune' they are with their customers. As they continue to differentiate their brand and offer through their inviting in-store and on-line experiences, leading price points and exclusive product strategies, the sky for this group is really the limit. This is a new role within a Space Optimisation team who are coming together to add further value to stores and enhance customer experience.
You will focus on;
- Working with Operations, Merchandise, Marketing and Suppliers to create and maintain accurate and up to date planograms across a variety of categories
- Effectively communicate the update of planograms to the business
- Updating and maintaining the merchandising standards manual
- Developing new merchandising initiatives to drive sales
If you think you're the one to do this, your background will read like this:
- You've got the right background: You have a demonstrated track record in delivering planograms to maximise sales
- Your attention to detail: ...is second to none
- You know the software: You are very familiar with at least one space planning program such as JDA or Spaceman
- You have a results-driven mentality: Need we say more
For more information please contact Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.