- Opportunity to utilise your creative flair and be involved in rolling out new branding and collateral across both print and digital mediums
- A role with a brilliant retailer who are market leaders in their sector and focussed on innovation
- Career development and mentoring from an impressive leader and team passionate about what they do
- Friendly office environment, attractive salary package and real career opportunities
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. As the market evolves there is a real focus on the design of both their print and digital design, both online and instore and and they are looking for a talented Midweight Designer to support this initative.
What will you do in an average week?
The midweight designer is an integral part of the design studio, you will be responsible for helping deliver the creative quality output of the team as well as ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to. You will set the initial creative concepts for the team across both print and digital mediums before passing along projects to the junior designers for revisions and distribution.
You will also be involved in rolling out new branding so you wil be involved in creating all the master templates for everything from digital ads, press ads, in store brochures to landing pages online.
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven success in a creative design role in both print and digital mediums
- Deep knowledge of responsive and digital design
- An absolute eye for detail: Your colleagues would refer to you as a perfectionist!
- Experience in a deadline driven environment: As one of the lead designers it is important that you can create designs for all mediums to a high quality but at a fast pace
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today.
- A resourceful approach to take a brief and navigate through a process to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills