What’s in this for you?
- A newly created, senior management role with enormous scope
- To be the ‘first.’ i.e. A true leadership role driving and project managing cutting edge digital ‘health apps’ and expanded programs on a national scale
- Real accountability at a business strategy level – you have a seat already reserved for you at the table
- The opportunity to ignite your passion for health with the latest innovative apps. If you’ve got digital nous, you will use it in this role
- A handsome salary package – with so many additional benefits – financial and non
- To be part of a ‘down to earth’, inclusive values based culture that encourages ‘work life balance’ and ‘flexibility’
- Choose your location – Brisbane or Melbourne.
Providing one of the largest and most comprehensive offers in its sector of this independent retail market, this major industry player continues to set itself apart from its competitors. The business delivers service excellence to a growing independent and member base by continually refining and sharpening all areas of the business, from digital ‘health’ programs to merchandise and in-store service offerings. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Operating now as the largest wholesaler and retail front in their industry sector, there really couldn’t be a better time to join.
What you will do in an average week:
- Further develop and drive the personalised health strategy and digital platform, project managing it through to execution on a national scale
- Develop and execute a meaningful health events calendar to provide stores and customers with differentiated health services
- Drive the digital strategy within health, via establishing appropriate relationships and adoption of technology to lead the market. Critical to do this will be the deployment of their new health app.
- Further build the online health services programs, providing a range of support tools for a large member based network, reinforcing their position as a healthcare destination
- Work cross-functionally influencing all areas of the organisation, especially Marketing, IT and Field Support teams, ensuring the member network takes full advantage of the latest and greatest applications, resulting in profitable results and sales revenue solutions to the members
- Work collaboratively with the broader business to seize opportunities that analyse and identify income revenue streams through the digital app
- This is a ‘hands on’ position with a strong emphasis on developing and communicating the digital health strategy and tactics that will contribute to financial gains and overall efficiency at a far-reaching business level
- You ideally are a talented Project/Program Manager who has executed large digital health programs on a national scale. Those who have commercial talents and have had significant exposure to digital health (and trends) and has an extensive knowledge of the health sector will also be considered favorably
- Exceptional influencing & negotiation skills with all stakeholders at all levels. You have natural presence and you inspire confidence easily
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in either Business/IT/Marketing, or in a medical profession
- An ability to develop, lead and execute significant strategic business plans with a focus on health and digital
- An innovative, commercial, grounded and ‘futuristic thinker.’ i.e. you are a senior leader who intrinsically understands that the health marketplace is changing rapidly. You can therefore make business decisions and get the outcomes for today, that will still keep you ahead of the game as the market continually transforms
- A leader who builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, solve problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity
- Demonstrated leadership and knowledge on how to innovate in a rapidly changing health industry
- The flexibility to travel when required