What's in this for you?
- A role where you can totally own the network master planning, strategy and development space as the subject matter expert and drive desired outcomes. This is a big role with a strong team of reports
- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve
- An attractive & very competitive salary package - they know how to attract & retain their talent!
- Unbelievable employee benefits package that have to be seen to be believed. This is THE company you want to work for in 2018!
This explosive, ever evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their vast network of stores across the country. Underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offers. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- Define a network strategy that spans a 2-4yr horizon including growth, improvement, relocation and divestment opportunities
- Drive the closure of network gaps and maximise growth opportunities
- Develop and implement a method that achieves a customer centric network master plan
- Lead the capital investment proposal process to achieve an efficient, accurate and future proofed outcome
- Develop and drive pre and post launch reviews to support investment proposals and achieve continuous improvement across all associated areas
- Effectively lead a team to achieve a comprehensive understanding of network performance aimed at identifying opportunities to optimise outcomes for the business and it’s customers
- Drive quarterly business updates that aim to inform, educate and recommend network insights and improvements
- Proven success leading a team to develop and deliver a successful Network Development Growth Strategy. It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a consulting firm or national retailer
- Natural leadership skills: You will be a respected leader able to engage your team and take them on the journey
- A resourceful approach to navigate your way through a project to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Brilliant analytical skills and the ability to translate and communicate meaningful insights across the business
For more information please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922