What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to take a senior leadership role with a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve
- A role where you can leverage your diverse retail background and use all of your skills to have a real impact
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
- Unbelievable employee benefits package that have to be seen to be believed, this is THE company you want to work for!
Your prospective employer:
This evolving and growing retailer, with a mix of company owned and franchised stores, is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their vast network across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and flourish. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- Develop and drive state and national plans that grow and optimise the network and improve financial returns and customer outcomes
- Achieve business targets across volume, margin and profit
- Lead a team of State Retail Managers
- Identifying opportunities to optimise outcomes the business and its customers
- Drive compliance across the store network and continuously seek opportunities to improve profitability and market share
- Contribution to and execution of network strategy plan
- Manage the strategic relationship with business partners and key stakeholders
- Participate in monthly and quarterly performance reviews to drive the best outcomes
- Take a lead role in the capital investment proposal process and pre and post launch reviews, ensuring learnings are incorporated to achieve continuous improvement
- Drive quarterly business updates that aim to inform, educate and drive insights and improvements
- Facilitate and co-ordinate reporting to achieve relevant business updates and drive sound business decision making and engagement
- Proven success as a forward thinking Senior Retail leader within a Franchise environment: You will have lead large scale teams and can articulate how you were able to enhance business efficiency and performance and deliver outstanding results. We envisage that the preferred candidate will currently be working in a regional, state or national role with a leading retailer.
- Natural leadership skills: You will be a respected leader able to engage your team to take the team on a journey
- Demonstrated experience in managing large P&L’s, Cash Flows and financial reporting
- Experience in identifying key success criteria for business performance, dashboard development and execution
- Experience in developing and implementing optimisation plans
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills at all levels across an organisation
- Brilliant analytical skills and the ability to translate and communicate meaningful insights across the business