- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business with a retail client base that ‘other’ wholesalers envy
- The opportunity to work in a key accounts role with a difference; different product mixes and service offering...where you create solution based initiatives for your clients, interesting huh?
- Really take charge of your own accounts and feel empowered every day, where your opinions matter
- Report to a dynamic, supportive and trusting leader
- You will learn from the best and have great visibility in the business; if you get stuck they are there to help
- Autonomy to drive the performance of your team and accounts. You’ll have ‘all the tools’ to get it done!
- A seriously fun place to work; they take the time to laugh even when under the pump.
… Is a large buzzing organisation who are responsible for the enviable presence of some of Australia’s most beloved brands and products; where they are extensively spread across major department stores, specialist stores and independent retailers. Fast paced and forward thinking, it’s the care and investment they have for their own team and the real partnership and ability to provide true innovation and value to their clients; this has afforded them the significant success and growth over the last fifteen years
What will you do in an average week?
- An integral aspect to this role is servicing and further developing your major retail accounts, as well as leading and coaching a significant sales team nationally
- You will expertly manage range reviews and distribution and strategically present new lines, with your team, to your retailers at every given opportunity
- In collaboration with the broader team, you will potentially develop new product lines that delivers growth over and above
- Own and know the performance of your categories – i.e. be on top of all reports, analyse the data, find all the answers and then be always making recommendations and plotting courses of action
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience, this is full end to end account management.
- Some experience in a wholesale business selling into the retail majors or perhaps independent market
- You have an enviable reputation for your relationship building expertise
- Sound business acumen is critical, as is an ability to forecast and develop insightful account plans
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and are not precious; you roll with the punches
- You will drive specific portfolios within high profile retail accounts and will do this through your data insights.
- Brilliant communication: this is paramount to your success, where your ability to translate the “vision” into day to day sales performance with your team comes naturally