What’s in this for you?
- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business where your opinions matter
- The opportunity to work in a retail business with a difference; different product and service offering...means different customers and different solutions!
- Really round your Training prowess in a business that also has an international footprint
- Report to a well-respected, dynamic and hugely supportive leader
- Autonomy to drive the on- boarding & performance of new and existing business owners with the ‘tools’ to get it done
- A salary...I’m confident, is more than you are on now!
Your prospective employer:
This services led Australian franchised network prides itself on its enviable industry position; delivering quality and unique services to a vast customer base. It’s with their success vested in brand strength, market differentiation and in the ongoing learning and development of their own people that has really carved them their strong foothold. In addition, they embrace change all within an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward-thinking culture. This opportunity as a National Training Manager is highly sought after in a state where these types of roles are few and far between.
What will you do in an average week?
- Design, deliver and re-scope the National on-boarding of new franchisees, driving a balanced introduction to business performance, people and brand compliance
- Seek opportunities to maximise the sales and profitability of the International Network of existing business owners by providing support, training and leadership ‘best practice’ management
- Drive internal communications with Marketing and a national group of Area Managers to provide continuous improvement and enhancement of in-store offers
- Facilitate all training; engaging key internal & external partners as subject matter experts
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience, this is where your Business Owners/Franchisees will relish your input.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience in a franchised retail or services organisation in a National Training capacity where you have developed and executed adult based learning programs. This may be within a traditional retailer or from within Hospitality, Financial Services etc.
- Strong execution and willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- Leadership ability: You are the Trainer who engages and excites your inductees and existing business owners in the ‘right way’ to achieve great commercial results.
- Strong business acumen: You understand the financial levers for owner operators
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and people naturally follow you
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and Training Certifications (Cert IV)
- Unrivaled experience in planning, delivering and facilitating complex training to an adult group & one on one audience
- Brilliant communication: this is paramount to your success, where your ability to translate the “vision” into day to day performance comes naturally.
If you are an influential, engaged and passionate about training then please call me - Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for a chat about this career defining opportunity.