- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve
- A role where you can work with a very forward thinking and 'future fit' leader to ensure that you are at the forefront of best practice network and location planning
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
- Unbelievable employee benefits package that have to be seen to be believed, this is THE company you want to work for in 2019!
This evolving and growing retailer is focused on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their vast network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and in store service offerings and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- Work with the Property team to identify gaps and key opportunities within the store fleet and to optimise the network through identifying potential new sites, closures and relocations
- Procure key consumer and network planning data and be able to interpret this in a commercial way to underpin quality decision making
- Network and competitor analysis through creating and maintaining a national heat map to identify a network SWOT analysis and provide a ‘shopping list’ to the property team to facilitate network growth
- Provide meaningful insights using customer and GIS data to optimise the existing network
- Proven success as a Network Planning specialist: It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a consulting firm or a leading retailer as a location planner or network planner and be looking to change it up to work for a company where you will have all the tools to be the best you can be.
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today
- A resourceful approach to take a brief and navigate through a project to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Brilliant analytical skills and the ability to translate and communicate meaningful insights across the business
Opportunities like this don’t come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. For more information please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.