- Opportunity to work from concept to delivery on private label and exclusive brand products
- Role where you can really make your mark
- A role with a brilliant retailer who are market leaders in their sector and focussed on innovation
- Career development and mentoring from an impressive leader
- Lead a team who are passionate about what they do
Your prospective employer:
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. As the market evolves there is a growing focus on private label and exclusive brands to ensure their competitive advantage and they are now seeking a New Product Development NPD Manager to lead this ‘business critical’ team.
What will you do in an average week?
- Identify and deliver new product, range and brand opportunities
- Develop short and long term exclusive and private label strategies and NPD innovation delivery plan with corresponding budgets
- Manage relationships with existing suppliers and ongoing sourcing of new suppliers and manufacturers
- Ensure product and supplier QA procedures and standards are in place
- Analysis of sales forecasts and financials
- Work cross functionally to be the champion of exclusive brands
- Lead the NPD team
- Proven success in Food Product Development: you will understand the challenges of delivering a superior quality product, at a lower cost in an ever-changing market to deliver superior commercial outcomes. You will have a strong customer focus and be able to put together commercially successful private label product ranges.
- Strong project management skills: you are brilliant at managing stakeholders to meet key delivery deadlines
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today.
- A resourceful approach to take a brief and navigate through a process to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills