What’s in this for you?
- Inner-city lifestyle offices with flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to be in one of the most relied on ‘front & centre’ roles in the team, assisting to further develop the Member services function from ‘great to greater’
- The package – its attractive to attract and retain the markets best
- To be surrounded by talented, ‘down to earth’ professionals and report into a one of the most supportive, caring, talented Managers in the business
- To be a part of a culture full of energy, fun & exciting transformation where you will have a strong sense of belonging
…is a fast paced, consumer led Australian retailer that prides itself on its enviable industry position, delivering quality retail services and extensive ranges to their members and customer bases right. across the country. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Great news…a new opportunity has presented itself for a Paralegal to take ownership and add value to the Network Development and Franchise Services function. If you enjoy a down to earth, fun and results driven team environment, then this could be the role to take your career to the next level!
What will you do in an average week?
- feel fully empowered to manage, draft, compile and prepare ongoing, the legal and franchising member/franchise service agreements as well as the disclosure documentation, templates and processes for a very large member network
- take ownership for the presentations, monthly reports and fee spreadsheets and distribute where appropriate legal templates for franchisees
- maintain the legal registry for the retail stores and for the database of documentation
- liaise with many stakeholders every day ranging from internally with Store Development, IT, Marketing, Operations, Legal and the Retail Integration team as well as working in conjunction with the external legal firm ensuring adherence always to the franchise code of conduct
- Experience in the collation and preparation of legal documentation in a professional capacity (i.e. from managing property and/or leasing documentation or 'other'). Although not at all essential, experience in a franchised retailer would be a ‘very nice to have’
- Commercial maturity i.e. you have a proven ability to handle sensitivities of relationships
- A very high attention to detail, a customer service orientation, diligence and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills and a willingness to embrace change. In fact, you are the type to never miss a beat!
- You display great judgement, common sense, and can be trusted with confidential information
- You love being part of the team, as well as working autonomously. You are proactive, ‘think on your feet’ and are always wanting to add value and provide better ideas ways of ‘going about things’ and/or ‘creating new processes and efficiencies’
- You thrive in a role where you ‘own’ the accuracy of information and data