What's in this for you?
- Bring the breadth of your Fundraising and Partnership Management experience to the forefront of your career.
- Champion, lead and drive the impact of the Foundation in a highly visible role, of great organisational significance.
- Enjoy the opportunity to flex between strategy and execution to make a difference.
Your prospective employer:
This innovative and fast-growing retailer operates within a product category that is dear to the hearts of many Australians. Delivering a superior product and service offering across a significant, national store network, the business continues to lead the market and command the attention of a loyal and growing customer base. The organisation has enjoyed the privilege of leveraging its commercial success and customer loyalty to form a Charitable Foundation that makes a tangible difference within the community. As such, this unique opportunity to manage all aspects of philanthropic activity for the business as the Partnerships and Fundraising Manager could well be considered a ‘pinnacle’ career move.
What’s involved in the role?
- Strategic thinking AND execution: You will work with the Board of the Charitable Foundation to synthesise the strategy and cascade this into a meaningful campaign plan.
- Governance: You will structure, manage and administer the Foundation’s annual giving program, striking the balance between the donor pipeline and the needs/expectations of the charity partners.
- Fundraising: You will co-ordinate all aspects of capital fundraising, including identifying innovative ways and channels to capture new donation opportunities.
- Relationship management: You will develop and maintain strong internal cross-functional relationships to effectively execute your plan. Equally, your external relationships with charity partners and donors will be fortified by your development of processes and systems to facilitate and streamline communication.
Here’s what it will take:
- With your experience coming from either the Not-for-Profit or Corporate landscapes, you will be proven in your understanding of the philanthropic landscape of Australia. Specifically:
- You will have experience delivering fundraising programs as well as managing gift solicitation/gift-giving.
- You will have expert relationship management skills and proven runs on the board with managing partner relationships.
- Ideally, you will have a sound understanding of charity governance and statutory requirements.
- You will have drive, resourcefulness and undeniable passion for philanthropy and charitable work.
Opportunities like this don’t come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. For more information please call Nicola Crocco on 0420 990 602.