- The rare opportunity to balance a rewarding role and workplace with your life commitments.
- A family-owned business that looks after their performers incredibly well. Well over half of their total workforce belongs to the “Five Year Club.”
- A rare organisational atmosphere hallmarked by kindness, professionalism, generosity and high expectations.
This one’s a gem. A retail brand that Victorians associate with quality, a beautiful shopping experience and top-end service, they have an unsurpassed offer within the market. Proudly family-owned with a cohesive leadership team at the helm, they can be nimble to market demands and forge innovation in all aspects of their operation. A unique opportunity has presented for a highly competent Payroll Manager to make the payroll and all associated functions and compliance…hum.
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting to the CFO, you will manage the compliant and timely execution of the fortnightly pay cycle for all employees (circa 250 people) in accordance with legislation, PAYG, SGC, PRT, and Workers Compensation.
- Reference multiple Awards to ensure employees are receiving their correct entitlements relating to wages and benefits.
- Ensure that employee time and attendance records and rosters are adequately maintained and up-to-date.
- Prepare all onboarding documentation including employment agreements as well as supervise the onboarding of all new employees.
- As the WorkCover and Return to Work Coordinator, you will consult with the business and refer to legislation to effectively manage each active case.
- Manage and audit the company’s commission system as well as audit payroll systems and processes to ensure compliance and effectiveness on an on-going basis.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Manager where you have executed a similar sized payroll of 250-300 people.
- Demonstrated expertise referring to multiple industry Awards to effectively distribute the payroll. For example, this business refers to the Retail, Storage and Warehousing, Clerks and Transport Awards, amongst others.
- Ideally, some experience leading and managing an administrative resource/s.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Warm, engaging communication style and problem-solving ability.
- Desire to work 4-5 days per week and shorter hours (9.30am to 4pm).
If this sounds like the style of opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…I’m keen to talk.
Please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.