What’s in this for you?
- The opportunity to ‘ignite’ your career within a highly experienced, high calibre team
- The ability to work cross-functionally to influence and make things happen
- Own the responsibility of ‘closing the loops’ to keep proven success on track…
This retailer is shaking things up in a highly competitive market segment with an expansion and rejuvenation program that is winning customers’ hearts and minds. Achieving exceptional sales growth under the leadership of some astute and super-motivated retailers, this business is keeping competitors on their toes. With a growing product offering, we are looking for a Pricing Administrator to join the Merchandise team on a contract base. Your role will be to assist in detailed administration and communication through supplier relationships and data management. You will be responsible for managing up to date pricing proposals and accurate data information, which delivers the brand to its suppliers and customers, with ongoing new offers, that they are trusted to deliver!
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible for the administration, coordination and up to date data accuracy for product pricing
- Be the ‘voice’ and collaborate with the suppliers and merchandise team to deliver on consumer led and pricing outcomes
- Be trusted to build relationships with key stakeholders across the entire business including category teams, inventory and marketing.
- You are known for your administration and coordination skills and high attention to detail. High levels of experience in excel, pivot tables, formulas and V-looks ups are a must have!
- You have a confident and proactive approach to communication, you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are deadline driven, show initiative and will chase down the final pieces of the puzzle
- You thrive in a dynamic, fun and results driven team environment
- You are self-motivated, love to learn and give it your all every day!
This could be the opportunity that will open doors for your career…
Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply now before it’s too late.