- Report to a highly skilled manager who will mentor and further develop your skills
- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve
- Real career development opportunities
- Drive the promotional effectiveness space as a subject matter expert and have a real impact on pricing and promotional strategy
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and instore service offerings and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- Provide promotional and pricing analyis to support quality decision making and identify growth and margin opportunities
- Measure promotional pricing effectiveness and provide recommendations to continuously improve promotional activity
- Report on and analyse market indicators that influence and impact upon pricing
- Undertake competitor analysis to ensure that the business is best placed in the market
- Proven success as a Pricing and Promotion specialist: It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a consulting firm, leading retailer or FMCG company and be looking to add value for an employer of choice with exciting prospects. Retail or consumer experience is essential.
- Experience in PowerBI, SQL, MS Access, PowerPivot, Excel Macro
- A resourceful approach to take a brief and navigate through a task to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Innate commercial acumen
- Commitment to continuous improvement and how to do things better every time
- Brilliant analytical skills and the ability to translate and communicate meaningful insights across the business