- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve
- Real career development opportunities
- A role where you can own the pricing strategy and analysis space as the subject matter expert and drive desired outcomes
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and instore service offerings and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead the pricing strategy which will provide consistency of the price setting approach across the business
- Provide valuable insights to support quality pricing decisions that will enhance sales and profit growth
- Measure promotional pricing effectiveness
- Report on and analyse market indicators that influence and impact upon pricing
- Undertake competitor analysis to ensure that the business is best placed in the market
- Proven success as a Pricing specialist: It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a consulting firm or a leading retailer and be looking to own the Pricing Strategy for an employer of choice with exciting prospects. Retail experience is essential.
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today.
- A resourceful approach to take a brief and navigate through a project to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Brilliant analytical skills and the ability to translate and communicate meaningful insights across the business