What’s in this for you?
- Join a fast-growing retailer that loves to develop talent from within
- Merge your passion and working knowledge of tools with your career aspirations
- Learn from some of the best Marketing and Merchandise minds in the industry
- Lots of opportunity to use your initiative and enthusiasm for Digital/Social Marketing
…is a retailer to watch. In the highly contested tool category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at every level of the business. An outstanding opportunity now presents for ‘up-and-comer’ to fire their career ahead working as the conduit between Merchandise and Marketing to co-ordinate and execute new product launches and promotions, with a strong digital focus.
What will you do in an average week?
- Drive the new product development release process with all key suppliers and coordinate associated launch material across a variety of digital channels including EDM, Facebook, web, banners, blogs and more.
- Oversee and co-ordinate EDMs including preparing briefs, chasing assets and proofing content.
- Grow e-commerce through product optimisation recommendations, and mapping of related products and reviews.
- Co-ordinate and deliver supplier deals, promotions and competitive analysis.
Here’s what it will take:
- You could be a Marketing or Business graduate with a strong interest in Digital and are looking for your ‘career break’. You could also be an apprentice looking to get off the tools or have worked in a hardware store during your studies. Whatever your scenario, you are looking for a company in which you can grow and move.
- You have a working knowledge and strong interest in Tools/Power Tools/Hardware products.
- You have strong ambition coupled with a ‘can-do’ attitude. No job is too small for you.
- You have high attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving skills.
- You are renowned for your strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- You are competent with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like the career you’ve been thinking about, please call Melissa Fordham on: 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat.